Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Autumn in Hanover



It's getting to be one of my favorite times of the year, and once again I'm thrilled to be able to experience the fall in New Hampshire. The air is cool and dry, the sky is bright and clear, and Homecoming is just around the corner. But the best part - and that part you'll hear about from many of the tourists that come through the area every fall - is the spectacular vistas afforded by the Upper Valley's miraculous combination of knolls, vales, and stunning foliage. I'm hoping I have some time this weekend to get on my bike and ride out of the valley for some breathtaking panoramic views, but you know, the view from the campus Green isn't that bad either... Here are some pictures I took here last year.





1 comment:

Rajat Kumar (Advisory) said...

I discovered your blog while exploring the Dartmouth website... i'm thinking of applying as an international transfer student in the Fall of 2009 and i was wondering if you could give me a candid and impartial opinion of the college, quality of teaching staff and the prospects of research over at Dartmouth

thanks